Some of the benefits from Mindfuness Practice for children between 6 to 16 years(class 1 to class 10)
- Better focus and concentration
- Raised self-awareness
- Decreased stress for pupils and teachers
- Improved school-wide culture
- Better conflict-resolution skills
- Increased calm
- Better ways to respond to difficult emotions
- Increased empathy and understanding of others
The top three areas where mindfulness has shown maximum results in 30 year of extensive research done is
- Emotional intelligence
specially in adolescent children where emotional stability and empathy plays a pivotal role
Quotes from pupils
I like mindfulness because it helps me feel better and teaches me to concentrate.
I think if everybody knew how to do mindfulness there wouldn’t be that much killing and fighting over little things. Mindfulness is very good for kids and adults.
Quotes from teachers
After mindfulness today, they were so focused in music. They’re never like that in music.
The mindfulness classes are really good for me. I am under a lot of stress and they cool me out and then I am much better for my students